Coldwell Banker Exclusive Look Launches Nationwide
This week marked the national launch of Coldwell Banker Exclusive Look, a powerful marketing platform exclusive to Coldwell Banker® company-owned offices, affiliated agents and their clients. It will be available to all affiliated partners in the Coldwell Banker network in all markets later in 2020. Exclusive Look is compliant with MLS Statement 8.0, also known as the Clear Cooperation Policy, that was approved by the National Association of REALTORS® in November 2019.
Coldwell Banker Exclusive Look offers three key tools that give agents, home buyers and sellers several great advantages in their real estate transactions:
- Brokerage Exclusive: Upon seller authorization, Coldwell Banker listings are made available in real time to an extended network of real estate agents within the local brokerage firm. Through their Coldwell Banker agent, clients have access to exclusive listings they won’t find anywhere else. Sellers determine any period of exclusivity and the marketing plan that best suits their needs for these listings.
- Sneak Peek: Coldwell Banker agents can broadcast new public listings the moment they’re signed to a network of as many as 47,000 Coldwell Banker agents across the United States via mobile device, attaching attractive carousel preview images. This tool is designed to make listings available to agents registered in this national network for one business day prior to MLS submission. All local MLS rules continue to apply.
- Wants/Needs: Agents can promote the specific needs of home buyers and sellers across the national Coldwell Banker network. Exclusive Look saves custom search criteria and notifies agents when matching properties are posted, empowering agents to help their buyers act quickly and make an offer.
RE/MAX Launches Commercial Site and Marketing Platform
RE/MAX announced another exciting technology development for its network: A robust new RE/MAX Commercial website and marketing platform, powered by technology leader Buildout. The new remaxcommercial.com offers streamlined marketing and business automation to empower RE/MAX commercial practitioners to spend less time on the computer and more time out in the field serving clients.
Features of the new site include:
- Automated marketing for commercial listings through preloaded, branded templates
- The option to automatically syndicate listings to over a dozen CRE listing sites
- Ability to create customized, in-depth agent and office webpages
- Enhanced Search Engine Optimization to increase exposure for listings
You can learn more about the new website here.
NewPoint Media Partners with Digimarc to Personalize the Real Estate Shopping Experience
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), creator of the Digimarc Platform for digital identification and detection, announced that NewPoint Media, one of the nation’s largest real estate classifieds publishers, is using the Digimarc Platform to add digital connectivity to its publication Homes & Land. By integrating an imperceptible Digimarc code into the property photos of over 27 million magazines in 151 markets, NewPoint Media is creating a new print-to-digital experience for both home shoppers and real estate agents and brokers.
To learn more about the Digimarc Platform for magazines, retail catalogues and other commercial print, click here.
Side Expands Presence in Southern California, Bringing its Premium Brokerage Model to Top Agents in San Diego, Riverside and Orange Counties
Side, the only real estate brokerage that exclusively partners with high-performing agents, teams and independent brokerages to transform them into boutique brands and businesses, today announced its expansion beyond LA county into Southern California’s San Diego, Riverside and Orange counties.
Following Side’s entry into Southern California in October of last year, in partnership with top producing teams, Amalfi Estates, and The Stroyke Properties Group, Side’s groundbreaking approach to real estate now commands a significant portion of the LA coastal real estate market. The company’s growth and momentum in LA county have led to this expansion in 37 California counties in total, including three more of Southern California’s most prominent counties.
Joining Side’s growing roster of agent partners in Southern California are Jeff Rosa from Market Real Estate, Tyson Robinson from Trillion Real Estate, and Matt Luke from Major League Properties. By leveraging Side’s technology and full suite of brokerage services, these top-producing agents aim to build a sustainable asset and legacy while growing their teams and businesses. This is made possible with Side’s first-of-its-kind premium brokerage platform, which spans across transaction management, property marketing, lead generation, business growth, vendor management, and infrastructure solutions.