2022 The Thousand and America's Best Now Live!
RealTrends + Tom Ferry The Thousand and America’s Best Real Estate Professionals is the industry’s largest and most trusted rankings program. National and State rankings are provided for the top 1.5% of Real Estate Professionals.
- Cascade Sotheby’s, Hasson Company to merge in Pacific Northwest HW+ 2 days ago
- Opinion: Will boom be followed by bust this time? HW+ 3 days ago
- RentPath announces rebrand to Rent., calls move its “most significant evolution” HW+ 3 days ago
- Flat-fee, fast-growing firm leader on lessons learned from Great Recession HW+ 4 days ago
- After abysmal April, new home sales rise in May HW+ 13 hours ago
- Top performing Miami mega team joins Compass HW+ 18 hours ago
- Mega team leader reveals game-changing system for scaling HW+ 2 days ago
- Phoenix rising in inventory, institutional investors HW+ 2 days ago
- Top agents join Corcoran Group from Keller Williams and Compass HW+ 2 days ago
Today’s RealTrending features Long Doan, CEO of Realty Group LLC in Minneapolis. Doan was named a 2022 RealTrends GameChanger for achieving 292% growth by transaction side percentage over the past five years.Jun 21, 2022
Today’s RealTrending features Steve Murray, senior advisor to RealTrends and a partner with RTC Consulting. Murray recently researched more than 730 real estate firms to find out the leaders in growth over the...Jun 13, 2022
These housing markets are hotter than ever. But water is running out
“We are running out of water,” Sarah Goodyear, a Coldwell Banker agent in Fort Collins, said. “We need to figure out where the water is going to come from to support this new development.”Read More
New home sales beats estimates, but what does it mean?
Overall, the new homes sales was a shocking report, not only as a headline beat, but with positive revisions on sales.Read More
Brightvine CEO explains mortgage NFTs and blockchain uses
Brightvine CEO Joe Vellanikaran discusses Brightvine’s model, mortgage NFTs and blockchain’s future in the industry.Read More