RealTrends & LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Rankings
RealTrends and The LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance are proud to team up for the annual LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Top Producers List. This rankings program showcases the top residential real estate agents and teams of the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance by residential transactions and sales volume.
The LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance is a non-profit member organization dedicated to empowering the LGBTQ+ community on their path towards and enjoyment of homeownership.
If you’re interested in becoming an alliance member, you can apply here.
Top Producers Application
closed for 2023 submissions, will open for 2024 submissions
- 1 licensed agent with 1 or less licensed assistants (not in a team)
- closed 15+ residential transactions OR $6 million+ sales volume in 2022*
- agent must be an alliance member
- 2+ licensed agents or 1 licensed agent with 2+ licensed assistants
- closed 25+ residential transactions OR $9 million+ sales volume in 2022*
- team lead must be an alliance member
*If you have already submitted and qualified for RealTends’ The Thousand or America’s Best, you do not need to submit for AREAA’s A-List. You are welcome to email email@example.com to ensure we are aware you are an AREAA member.
Top Producers FAQ
I am an agent or team. How do I apply for the alliance's Top Producer list?
There are two options for Top Producer submissions. Learn more on the AREAA site here.
- If you have already submitted to RealTrends’ Agent and Team Rankings, please ensure you chose LGBTQ+ Alliance as an association during your submission.
- If you did not submit for RealTrends’ agent and team rankings, please submit here.
You are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to confirm your submission status.
How do I become an LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance member?
You can complete an application to become a member here.
When is the deadline for entry?
The submission portal for those who did not submit during The Thousand & America’s Best will be open June 1, 2023 – July 14, 2023.
Email NAME/EMAIL. If you have questions about payment or your entry, please contact the RealTrends Team at Rankings@RealTrends.com.
Can I qualify for The Thousand and America's Best?
The Thousand and America’s Best application opens each year from January to April.
If you’d like to view all of our agent and team rankings FAQ, you can view them here.