Lone Wolf and RamQuest partner in gamechanger for real estate transactions and title insurance
Lone Wolf Technologies (“Lone Wolf”) is pleased to announce that RamQuest has joined Marketplace, Lone Wolf’s recently-launched selection of curated tech partnerships for its transaction management solutions, zipForm® Plus and TransactionDesk. This new addition will bring title insurance into zipForm® Plus, the national transaction management member benefit in the U.S., and digitize the entire title ordering process.
RamQuest’s leading integrated title, closing, and escrow accounting solutions are purpose-built for title and settlement operations, and provide users access to RamQuest’s Closing Market, the industry’s most extensive network of integrated service providers and partners.
RamQuest joins dozens of other leading technology companies as partners in the Lone Wolf Marketplace, including Earnnest, eCommission, Updater, PrestoIntelligence, and EyeSpy360. With new partners joining every week, Marketplace is rapidly expanding with world-class digital tools for real estate agents and brokerages. Agents can access Marketplace for free, and only need a login to their local, state, or national transaction management member benefit to connect these additional services.
Why Open Houses will never be the same: they’ll be better
By Kevin Hawkins
An innovative new service, Open House Every Day, is making open houses better. Open House Every Day is driven by the same well-proven call-to-action process that VoicePad has perfected for its core platform. Standard notes that for all real estate tech, great ideas are defined by the processes behind them.
Like all traditional open houses, it begins with the yard sign, which is amplified in online listings and social media posts. VoicePad provides an agent with a custom, text-enabled phone number for the agent’s Open House Every Day yard sign or yard sign hanger.
When a potential home buyer calls the phone number on the sign up to 10 agents’ mobile phones will “ring” simultaneously. This assures that someone is available to take a call. The first available agent to answer the phone gets introduced to the potential buyer. Agents called are limited only to those the listing agents know and trust to show the listing.
When an agent’s phone rings, they immediately know it’s an open house lead calling about scheduling a showing — so the call gets answered. The system delivers the potential buyer’s contact details to the agent, who was first to accept the call. The system also automatically assigns the caller to the agent in the system’s CRM. The Open House Every Day mobile platform allows the agent to schedule the appointment instantly with the buyer, offering times available pre-determined by the agent and the seller.
Open House Every Day is available at a flat rate of $39 a month. That makes its benefits-to-investment ratio remarkably attractive. Agents can offer a better Open House for sellers as it maximizes the exposure of their home. It’s better for agents because it eliminates wasted time that comes with house-sitting.
Note: This column originally appeared in RETechnology.com.
Repair Pricer Speeds Up Home Inspection Delivery Process Through New Partnership with PrestoIntelligence
The home inspection is one of the final steps after an already complex home buying process. If not done within a timely and efficient manner, an inadequate inspection can push back the closing date causing more stress to the buyer, realtor and seller. To improve this process and save time for all parties involved, Repair Pricer, the industry standard for converting inspection reports into accurate repair estimates, announces its partnership with PrestoIntelligence, the AI driven real estate service platform. Through this partnership, buyers and sellers can accelerate home inspection delivery times from weeks to same-day turnaround.
Through PrestoIntelligence’s virtual assistant EVETM, real estate agents and homebuyers can quickly connect with certified home inspectors. The program uses AI algorithms to accelerate the home inspection delivery time from one to three weeks to less than a day.
To learn more about the partnership, visit https://www.repairpricer.com/.
NAGLREP CELEBRATES PRIDE MONTH WITH FIRST-EVER “TRUE COLORS” VIRTUAL PARADE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH REALOGY
The National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP) in partnership with Realogy, the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States and a pioneering member of NAGLREP, will recognize Pride Month 2020 with a multi-faceted, on-demand virtual series of events for real estate professionals to celebrate courage through adversity. Featuring various sessions with top real estate influencers in the LGBT+ community throughout the month of June, the advocacy will conclude with an interactive “True Colors” virtual Pride parade on June 30.
NAGLREP’s “True Colors” Pride parade and its supporting events are made possible through a partnership with Realogy, whose industry-leading brands were founding members of NAGLREP. Events will also enjoy representation from all NAGLREP partners, including Realogy’s well-known real estate brands, industry media and financial institutions.
NAGLREP’s public Pride Month events will include:
- June 4th – Top LGBT+ Agent panel featuring an on-demand LGBT+ Agent panel of those who have appeared on the NAGLREP Top LGBT+ Agent List over the last two years, including Herman Chan of Sotheby’s International Realty, Benjamin Leaskou of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Mike Zinicola of Keller Williams Realty, and Julie Nelson of eXp Realty. The group will discuss lead generation and engagement, effective use of storytelling in real estate, emerging business opportunities, the impact of unconscious bias and ways the industry can showcase emotional and financial benefits of homeownership to the LGBT+ community.
- June 30th – “True Colors” Pride Parade: Kicking off on NAGLREP’s Facebook page (facebook.com/NAGLREP) at 1p.m. EST, this first-ever virtual experience will feature comments from real estate industry and LGBT+ community leaders and a unique opportunity for the industry to engage with meaningful messages throughout the day.
NAGLREP will also run a series of virtual chapter events featured on their Facebook page, headlined by top local LGBT+ leaders and agent panels, including:
- June 8th – NAGLREP Pride Around the Nation from Music City (Nashville)
- June 10th – Denver Chapter Presents RE-Fabulous: Redesign Your Business Plan for Success Beyond 2020
- June 16th – Chapter Leaders Celebrate Homeownership Month
- June 18th – NAGLREP Pride Around the Nation with Love from Chicago
For more information on NAGLREP’s Pride Month virtual events, visit NAGLREP’s website at www.NAGLREP.com or its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NAGLREP.
Offerpad Launches Real Estate Solutions Center
Since 2015, leading iBuyer Offerpad, has provided instant cash offers to home sellers in more than 800 cities. Offerpad’s aggressive cash offers are delivered within 24 hours and allow customers the freedom to select their own closing date, and receive a free local move – giving sellers certainty and control over their real estate transaction. Live today, Offerpad unveils its consumer-empowering Real Estate Solutions Center to provide more seller solutions.
Offerpad’s Real Estate Solutions Center is a guided experience that begins at Offerpad.com. The user is invited to share details of their current home and upload recent photos or schedule a quick virtual tour from the comfort of their living room. The home is then evaluated by the company’s real estate experts and Offerpad’s proprietary data-driven real estate platform. Within 24 hours, the user will be presented a competitive Offerpad cash offer, along with additional exclusive selling options.
Offerpad’s superior listing option is managed by a dedicated team of experts in real estate, renovation, and home marketing. Exclusive services to maximize the home’s value include:
- Free Show-Ready Home Services: One daunting aspect of ensuring a home is show-perfect for potential buyers is now fully managed by a personal Offerpad Concierge (a member of the customer’s dedicated expert team). Services can include carpet cleaning, deep house cleaning, handyman services, landscape cleanup, and pool services – all at absolutely no cost.
- Home Improvement Advance: Although many sellers are hesitant to invest more money in a home they are currently trying to sell, upgrades can maximize a home’s value. As one of the largest renovation companies in the country, this challenge is overcome with the power of Offerpad. The company can advance funds to renovate the home – no interest, no additional fees, substantial savings under MSRP – and all work is managed and performed through Offerpad. Home upgrades can range from new appliances, countertops, fixture updates, flooring, and interior/exterior paint. Additional services include debris and junk removal, professional staging, and packing/moving post-sale.
- A Back-Up Instant Offerpad Cash Offer: Sellers can list their home with confidence knowing they can activate their competitive Offerpad cash offer at any time – avoiding home showings and closing on their preferred timeline.
Visit Offerpad.comfor more information.