BoomTown’s Platform Helps Fuel the Growth of Nearly 100 of the Teams On the Latest REAL Trends Top 250 List
The company continues to drive customer success with continued innovation.
BoomTown, the leading sales and marketing platform for real estate professionals, announced that the company is partnered with nearly 40% of REAL Trends Top 250 Producers and 30% of teams ranked on the REAL Trends Top 500 list, helping to fuel their success with its technology and services. BoomTown creates powerful new ways to generate leads and nurture prospects while accelerating the flow of transactions for teams and optimizing their business processes to close more deals. On average, clients triple their business within three years of using the system.
“BoomTown has helped us increase the number of deals we close because it enables us to engage with prospects with more intelligent information than we ever had before, right at our fingertips, said Tim Heyl of The Heyl Group, #52 on the REAL Trends list of teams by transaction sides. “In an ever-growing sea of ‘shiny new things,’ teams must carefully invest their resources in solutions that integrate with top industry point solutions, save agents time, and deliver real ROI.”
The technology empowers real estate teams to be more agile, accurate, profitable and transparent, and the company is innovating at a record-breaking velocity to drive customer success. BoomTown’s continued momentum is evidenced by:
- 20+ million leads generated for customers to date, and customers experiencing an average database increase of 175% by their third year on the system.
- A 40% reduction in cost-per-lead for clients in 2017.
- Four new offerings for various team sizes and customer needs with packages to suit each stage of business growth.
- 40 new features released over the past year including lead qualification questions, SharkTank, and Drip text messaging.
- Six new integration partners through the company’s Application Program Interface (API), including CallAction, Google Calendar, and Spacio, so clients can use their favorite tools, share data seamlessly, and run their entire business directly from BoomTown.
“BoomTown empowers agents and teams to deliver value to the consumer and grow their businesses,” said Grier Allen, CEO & President of BoomTown. “It’s a privilege to partner with these teams who are innovating, growing, and delivering unparalleled service to consumers, and, and are committed to creating the technology, tools, and integrative ecosystem that they need to succeed.”
For more about BoomTown visit boomtownroi.com