Century 21 Real Estate LLC, franchisor of the CENTURY 21® brand, announced hat in 2018 the CENTURY 21 System raised more than $3 million for Easterseals, an organization that for 100 years has been providing exceptional services, education, outreach and advocacy so people with disabilities can live, learn, work and play in their communities. Since the inception of this philanthropic partnership in 1979, CENTURY 21 independent franchisees and affiliated sales professionals have raised more than $123 million for Easterseals.
“Our ‘long and strong’ 40-year history of being relentless corporate stewards on behalf of Easterseals and its clients is baked into our culture of helping to build better communities in which our brokers and affiliated agents live and work,” said Michael Miedler, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate.
“As Easterseals celebrates 100 years of impact, we’re creating a future where every one of us is 100% included and 100% empowered,” said Angela F. Williams, president and CEO, Easterseals. “Together with the CENTURY 21 System, we go the extra mile to ensure that everyone – regardless of age, need or ability – has the resources necessary to reach their full potential. We couldn’t be more thankful to the CENTURY 21 System for their four decades of support, helping Easterseals be an indispensable resource to more than 1.5 million children and adults with disabilities, including veterans and seniors.”
In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, the top three Easterseals fundraisers from the CENTURY 21 System were:
CENTURY 21 Town & Country; Utica, Michigan
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company; Dallas, Texas
CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd.; Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
This is the 22nd straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has held the top spot among brokerages for fundraising efforts to benefit Easterseals. In 2018, CENTURY 21 Town & Country raised a record $1,486,283! This year, 11 of the Top 21 leading CENTURY 21 fundraisers are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth in Ontario.
The “Top 21” North American Fundraisers for Easterseals in 2018 are:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country; Utica, Michigan
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company; Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Barrie, Ontario, Canada
4. CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
5. CENTURY 21 Scheetz; Carmel, Indiana
6. CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty; McMurray, Pennsylvania
7. CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
8. CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
9. CENTURY 21 Foothills Real Estate, High River, Alberta, Canada
10. CENTURY 21 Bamber Realty Ltd., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
11. CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Markham, Ontario, Canada
12. CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
13. CENTURY 21 American Homes, East Meadow, New York
14. CENTURY 21 Peak, Woodland Hills, California
15. CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold; Southampton, Pennsylvania
16. CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd., Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
17. CENTURY 21 Green Realty Inc., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
18. CENTURY 21 Tenace Realty, Coral Springs, Florida
19. CENTURY 21 Professional Group, Inc., Ocoee, Florida
20. CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
21. CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc.; Everett, Washington
A reception recognizing the achievements of the “Top 21” offices will be held in March during the One21® Experience, the global CENTURY 21 event in Las Vegas, Nevada.
REAL Trends has been The Trusted Source of news, analysis, and information on the residential brokerage industry since 1987. We are a privately-held publishing, consulting and communications company based in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Accessibility: We are making efforts to be ADA Compliant. Should you have any challenges or questions please contact us at (303) 741-1000.