Looking for a fun and educational way to pass the time while driving to your next showing or on your morning walk? We rounded up 21 of the best real estate podcasts that cover subjects and interviews of relevance to real estate professionals.
The real estate podcasts below can be found across various platforms such as Apple, Google Play, Spotify, YouTube, and Audible, among others.
Just as varied as the platforms through which they are delivered are the backgrounds of the hosts and the topic matters they cover.
RealTrends has aggregated some of the more popular options:
- RealTrending is RealTrend’s podcast, offering trends, analysis and success stories from leaders in the real estate industry. Available through Apple Podcasts.
- Real Estate Rockstars hosted by real estate agent and author Pat Hiban, interviews various guests, including up-and-coming agents, seasoned brokers, and real estate investors, among others, offering listeners strategies for success.
- The Tom Ferry Podcast Experience hosted by real estate and business coach Tom Ferry offers knowledge, support, motivation and tools to succeed in business and achieve one’s true potential through guest interviews, keynote speeches and hands-on business training.
- The Real Estate Guys Radio Show hosted by professional investor Robert Helms and financial strategist Russell Gray who discuss investment strategy, economics, tax and asset protection planning, market and property due diligence, and international diversification with notable experts, industry leaders and real-life investors.
- Super Agents Live features discussions with real estate agents who sell more than $50 million annually on their stories and strategies.
- Real Estate Rookie is hosted by Ashley Kehr and Tony J. Robinson, whose guests discuss issues of relevance to ‘newbie’ real estate agents seeking to build their portfolio through tips, tools and roadmaps.
- Massive Agent Podcast hosted by Dustin Brohm is a real estate marketing podcast for real estate agents and mortgage loan officers, offering actionable lead generation tips and strategies to bring in more leads and sell more homes.
- BiggerPockets hosted by David Greene and Rob Abasolo breaks down real estate investing strategies that work through deep-dive interviews, coaching calls, and news analyses.
- Real Estate Uncensored is co-hosted by Greg McDaniel and Matt Johnson and offers insight on how to blend the latest high-tech and high-touch prospecting, sales and marketing strategies to grow a real estate business.
- Keeping it Real, hosted by D. J. Paris, offers listeners tips from the top 1% of real estate professionals.
- Real Estate Marketing Dude is hosted by Mike Cuevas for real estate agents with material focusing on referral, transactional and cold marketing real estate lead generation.
- Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast is hosted by Chris Prefontaine, who interviews the top real estate experts from around the country for advice and insights to help new family businesses or grow existing ones.
- Agent Rise with Neil Mathweg is described as both a ‘podcast and a movement designed to wake up and redefine the real estate industry’ for real estate agents who want to be ‘uncommon, bring clarity to their business and want to breakthrough all the noise to build a business they love.’
- The REtipster podcast hosted by Seth Williams in which he discusses how he runs his land investing business and rental property portfolio through successful real estate investing strategies and business essentials.
- Lab Coat Agents with Tristan Ahumada, Jeff Pfitzer and Nick Baldwin focuses on collaboration, sharing, and education of the best systems for maximizing lead generation and conversion, including the latest technology.
- Crazy Sh*t in Real Estate with Leigh Brown a podcast designed to ‘shatter the HGTV-induced veneer of real estate, and celebrate the challenges of working in this wild, wacky business’.
- Level Up – the Podcast for Realtors is hosted by Katie and Daniel Steinfeld, offering talk and useful content to dive into the topics relevant to the current real estate market.
- Hustle Humbly is hosted by Alissa Jenkins & Katy Caldwell who focus on best management practices centered on community over competition by encouraging Realtors and business people to stop comparing themselves and start embracing their own strengths.
- Black Real Estate Dialogue is founded by Sam Dolciné and highlights the stories of black investors.
- Empowering Women in Real Estate features Karen Cooper as she shares stories and tips from her life and business, and interviews some of her favorite people.
- HousingWire Daily is hosted by Sarah Wheeler and Elissa Branch, who examine the most compelling mortgage, real estate, and fintech articles reported across HW Media and take a deeper look into the stories helping to move markets forward.