The 2013 Online Performance Study is a comprehensive look inside the online, mobile and lead related analytics of a residential real estate brokerage. Data is collected from real estate firms through a telephone survey and via Google Analytics. The study examines the following key areas and many more:
- Top referral sources of traffic to real estate websites
- Historical traffic patterns
- Housing Sales in correlation with Web Traffic
- Mobile traffic composition and habits
- Lead sources
- Search engine optimization evaluation
- Mobile app metrics
- Online lead conversion rates
- E-team composition and lead response times
and many more!
Also in the 2013 Online Performance Study - REAL Trends has established a numeric ranking systems with multiple data points to establish the most effective websites in the residential real estate industry. This sophisticated ranking is applied to all companies that participate in the study, however only the top 15 websites will be published in the report.
The 2013 Online Performance Study only $59.
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $59.00