- Las Vegas
New Door Residential
Jeff Galindo is ranked in the top .5% of all agents in Las Vegas for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents who are able to successfully complete transactions.
Jeff Galindo is a licensed real estate agent in Nevada and the Owner, Broker at New Door Residential. Jeff has been a full time real estate professional in Las Vegas since 1998. Jeff's coverage area includes Las Vegas, Summerlin, Enterprise, Spring Valley and Henderson.
Jeff ranks #2 of 9,171 Las Vegas agents, in the number of homes recently sold and has completed over 1,160 personal transactions, ranking him #2 of 9,171 Las Vegas agents and with a Sale Price / List Price ratio of 103%. Jeff has represented sellers in 68% of those transactions and buyers in 32%.
Jeff is one of the most Trusted and Experienced Las Vegas and New Door Residential support local charities with proceeds from every sale.
If you are looking for a seasoned, knowledgeable Real Estate Sales and Marketing Professional who will help you with all your real estate needs, all the while looking out for your best interest, look no further.
Plus, he's the kind of guy you'll enjoy meeting and working with. Guaranteed!
You wont regret your decision to work with Jeff
Personal Professional Achievements:
Jeff consistently sells more homes each year than the average Realtor ranking in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide.
- #1 Producing Latino Real Estate Agent in the U.S. 2014 According to NAHREP – National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®
- 98% The percentage of his previous clients who say they would use him again (vs.52% of those surveyed nationally)
- Top .5% His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents with 745 Single Family
- Top 1% - His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents selling for getting seller
- Top Dollar - 9% more than avg. agent
- Top 19% - His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents in getting homes sold.
- 99% of all listings sold. 22% More than the avg. agent
- 745 His personal number of credited real estate transactions since 2012. Calculated in Transaction Sides
- $210,444,139 His personal amount of credited sales dollar volume since 2012
- 33.5 His personal average credited days on market since 2012
- 1997 Year he became a Real Estate License in the State of Nevada
- 21 Number of years in the home building and real estate industry
- 3/1 Number of dogs and cats in his family – Jasper, Wilson, Ollie, and the Cat, Bella
Jeff and his team were extremely responsiveness. they worked with us patiently looking at different areas until we found our dream home. throughout this process Jeff was someone who we would turn to for sincere advise around what he thought was the best course of action for us. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone who is looking for honest friend with your interest at heart.