Propertybase, Boston Logic & BackAgent Join Forces to Become the Leading Global Provider of Technology for Real Estate Professionals
The New Unified Propertybase Platform Will be Released During the 2018 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Boston.
Boston, MA (November 1, 2018) – In a move planned to shake up the real estate technology space, three software leaders – Propertybase, a global real estate CRM; Boston Logic, an award-winning provider of luxury IDX websites and CRM; and BackAgent, a comprehensive real estate intranet and transaction management system – have announced today the availability of a new unified product that simplifies the entire process of acquiring, nurturing and closing real estate transactions. The new brand will maintain the Propertybase name.
The platform will be officially released during the 2018 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Boston, where Propertybase, Boston Logic and BackAgent are co-exhibiting “Brokerage to the Future” at Booth #1463. With over 200,000 agents from 1,500 brokerages and teams across 60+ countries, the all-new Propertybase will take innovation and scale to a new level in the real estate industry.
The core suite of tools are designed to drive more closings by engaging buyers and sellers through extraordinary digital experiences, helping agents ditch the grunt-work to focus on meaningful client interactions and streamlining the closing process. Prospective customers will now have all the tools necessary to tackle today’s real estate challenges from one tightly integrated platform. Existing customers of all three brands will remain fully supported on their current platform, but will also have the opportunity to leverage the new product offerings.
“Our team has been hard at work for over a year to bring this new brand and unified platform to market,” said Vance Loiselle, Propertybase CEO. “Our recent acquisition of BackAgent just adds to what was already going to be an unrivaled set of innovations.”
The new pillars of the Propertybase platform put all of your assets in one place and include:
- Fully configurable real estate websites with embedded themes and intelligent SEO
- A smart, goal-driven real estate CRM with lead routing, portal syndication and fully integrated MLSs
- Compliance-driven back office tools, including paperless transaction management and a collaborative brokerage intranet
- A modern marketing center that engages your customers with proprietary mass email and drip campaign functionality, brandable templates and Quicksend emails that are easy to automate and track
- Configurable dashboard and reporting engine to provide meaningful insights across your business
- A platform that is powered by the most scalable and secure cloud in the industry, which can support many variants of team, brokerage and franchise organizations and business models.
“Many real estate tech companies are talking about future innovations and business models,” continued Loiselle. “We are delivering that innovation today, so our customers can focus on empowering agents and driving long-term business success.”
Propertybase is the leading global cloud platform for real estate brokerages and teams looking to showcase their brand and drive more business through extraordinary digital experiences, collaboration and automation. The Propertybase platform includes IDX and MLS-integrated luxury websites, the leading real estate CRM built on Salesforce, and intelligent transaction management and back-office tools.
Our software powers over 200,000 users at 1,500+ real estate businesses in 60 countries worldwide, including Hawai’i Life, Nan and Co. Properties, Harry Norman REALTORS®, Pacific Union, Jack Conway REALTOR®, and Coldwell Banker Mason Morse. The company is funded by Providence Equity. For more information, click here.