ERA Real Estate Announces 2019 Award Winners
ERA Real Estate, a leading global real estate franchisor, last week recognized a number of outstanding brokerages and agents for their tremendous performance and demonstrations of brand leadership at the 2019 FUEL ERA® global conference, held March 19-22 in Las Vegas.
Highlights of the awards included:
- Hunt Real Estate ERA/ERA Key Realty Services was presented with the Gene Francis Memorial Award, highlighting the brokerage as ERA’s national company of the year.
- The Circle of Light for Community Leadership Award was given to ERA American Real Estate.
- The Jim Jackson Memorial Award for First in Service, Category One was presented to ERA Sunrise Realty.
- The Jim Jackson Memorial Award for First in Service, Category Two was presented to ERA Sargis-Breen Real Estate Company, making it the third win for the brokerage.
- Dale Conner of ERA Town & Campus Realty was awarded the 2019 Rookie of the Year In his first year on the job, Conner alone sold 28 units worth $8,860,000.
- In addition, ERA Wilder Realty was the winner of the Cartus Corporation’s most prestigious honor, the 2019 Masters Cup Award.
“ERA is comprised of a dedicated and passionate group of brokers and agents committed to providing our customers with the highest possible quality of service, that cannot be found anywhere outside this brand,” said Simon Chen, president and CEO of ERA Real Estate. “We have a diverse selection of award winners this year, all of whom reflect and uphold the values of the ERA brand and community and are more than deserving of recognition for all their hard work.”
The Gene Francis Memorial Award is given annually to ERA Real Estate’s top all-around company, while the Circle of Light for Community Leadership Award denotes outstanding corporate social responsibility efforts by an ERA affiliate. The Cartus Masters Cup Award signifies the Cartus® Network affiliated broker who has demonstrated exceptional quality standards and service and the Jim Jackson Memorial Award for First in Service for Categories One and Two recognizes the brokerages who best provide superior customer service and sales productivity.
Lastly, the Rookie of the Year award is given to an individual agent who shows standout metrics and an impressive propensity for leadership, hard work and community involvement within their first year as a licensed ERA Realtor. The ERA FUEL conference hosted ERA brokers and agents from around the world for a four-day series of speakers, seminars, learning workshops, award presentations, brand announcements and networking opportunities.