Corporate Network MembershipA Corporate Network Membership to REAL Trends is available to national franchise firms, mortgage companies, title firms, and other affiliated industries.
Benefits of Corporate Network Memberships
A Corporate Network Membership to REAL Trends is available to national franchise firms, mortgage companies, title firms, and other affiliated industries.
- A customized copy (with your brand’s logo on the cover page) of the REAL Trends monthly newsletter is distributed the first week of each month to a designated contact(s) within your firm.
- The newsletter may be forwarded to your senior management team and/or posted behind a firewall (not for public access) for internal viewing by your affiliates.
- The monthly newsletter in a Word Doc to make it easy for you to share articles written by REAL Trends via your social media channels.
REAL Trends asks that you identify us as the source of the article and include the following statement: This article originally appeared in the (Month/Year) issue of the REAL Trends newsletter and is reprinted with permission of REAL Trends Inc. Copyright 2016.
Annual Fee: $1,250 – $2,500 USD
Individuals within your senior management team and affiliates may sign up (opt-in only basis) to receive the following REAL Trends publications at no additional charge:
- REAL Trends Blog: The go-to source for tips and strategies on real estate marketing, technology and business. Learn the secrets of successful real estate sales professionals and get the latest trends and statistics on this daily agent blog. Audience: brokers/owners, managers, sales teams and sales professionals
- REAL Trends TechTouch: A weekly e-newsletter highlighting technology news, brokerage tech case studies, performance studies, product launches and more. Audience: technology directors, marketing directors and broker/owners
- LORE Magazine: A digital, award-winning publication published quarterly. LORE covers the endlessly fascinating and always unique personas of the residential real estate industry. LORE is for people who think people still matter