The list recognizes Coldwell Banker affiliated real estate professionals for their achievements in sales, philanthropy and leadership
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC unveiled its annual list of top affiliated real estate professionals under the age of 30 who have achieved success in sales, philanthropy and leadership. The Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 were chosen from the brand’s network of over 92,000 independent real estate professionals affiliated with approximately 3,000 offices in 47 countries and territories. This group of real estate professionals follows in the footsteps of founders, Colbert Coldwell and Arthur Banker, who started their company at 24 and 28 years old, respectively.
“I’m immensely proud to be part of an organization that has fostered the growth of these remarkable young professionals,” said Charlie Young, president and chief executive officer of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “These 30 honorees embody the values and ethics that are at the core of the Coldwell Banker network. Not only have these individuals achieved exemplary professional success, they have also shown admirable dedication to both their colleagues and communities that is worthy of praise.”
The list includes affiliated real estate agents, broker owners and key staff members. Some of the honorees include:
- Irina Grinevich, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley, Saint Helena, California: This 29-year-old has worked as an architect, a construction manager and an interior designer, but she always yearned to work in an area of the industry that would allow for more face-to-face interactions with clients. Irina’s unique career path has been an immense asset as an agent, allowing her to share perspective from each of these areas of expertise. Being born and raised in Belarus, Irina’s proficiency in Russian coupled with her European heritage has enabled her to establish a bond with foreign clients. As a mother working in the real estate industry, Irina strives to educate her two children on the leadership and work ethic that she practices in her professional life. Irina is passionate about ending human trafficking, and has worked alongside local organizations such as Courage Worldwide to further this goal. In the future she hopes to use her real estate involvement to build safe houses, aiding in victims’ recovery.
- Michael Guidry, Coldwell Banker Ingle Safari Realty, Lake Charles, Louisiana: This 28-year-old was inspired to become an agent by his grandfather, who taught him many invaluable lessons about the real estate business. Michael puts an emphasis on serving the individualized needs of his clients. He’s worked with a contractor to produce homes that are tailored to the needs of consumers living in Southwest Louisiana—focusing on features that many larger contractors ignore. Michael considers it his duty to utilize his clients’ assets to their utmost advantage, and he has built a strong network of contractors, vendors and lenders in order to achieve this goal. Michael additionally takes pride in giving back to his community—he has sponsored a local high school’s baseball team, and hopes to sponsor various scholarships and academic clubs in the future.
- Avery Guzman, Coldwell Banker Perimeter, Atlanta, Georgia: This 28-year-old was drawn to the real estate business out of a desire to help others find joy and happiness in the homes of their dreams. In 2015, Avery took the plunge and left his sales job, enrolling in a real estate course and pursuing a career at Coldwell Banker. Avery has achieved success by harnessing the power of the internet, utilizing his website and social media channels to put his positive personality on display for potential clients. Avery strives to serve as an example in his community, demonstrating the success that comes from perseverance and having a genuine passion for one’s work.
- Zev Kershman, Coldwell Banker Sarazen Realty, Ottawa, Ontario: This 28-year-old has been passionate about real estate from a young age, and obtained his license while still in college. As Zev began to work in the industry, he observed the stress that moving puts on clients, and made it his mission to make the transition as seamless and comfortable as possible. Zev has demonstrated that success comes from investing the extra effort to establish a bond with clients—he’s built lasting relationships by focusing on personal interactions, frequently giving clients friendly calls on their birthday, or simply to see how they’re doing. Technology has also been a key contributor to Zev’s achievements—he’s built more than 30 websites for individual condo buildings in Ottawa that provide clients and consumers with pertinent research and education, and help him with lead generation. Zev is the co-chair of the Emerging Generations of the Jewish Federation of Ottawa, where he focuses on building engagement with individuals under 40 in his community and mentoring other young professionals as they seek to start their careers.
- Austin Solomon, Coldwell Banker Action Realty, Schofield, Wisconsin: This 21-year-old has been an entrepreneur since his sophomore year of high school, when he started a lawn care business that soon grew to serve 25 clients on a weekly basis. Austin has continued to find success in the real estate industry, racking up an impressive array of accolades. In his first year in the business at 18 years old, Austin was named Rookie of the Year by Coldwell Banker Action. Following that in his second year, Austin was named Salesperson of the Year by Coldwell Banker Action, having completed $16.6 million in volume. This is Austin’s second consecutive year on the Coldwell Banker 30 Under 30 list. Austin leverages the benefits of his youth, using his knowledge of technology to streamline the buying process for his clients. Austin is committed to helping new agents overcome the challenges they face when entering the industry. He additionally enjoys mentoring high school students, with whom he shares his marketing and business insights and experience.
The full Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 list in alphabetical order follows below. The Coldwell Banker organization will honor these winners at its international Generation Blue Experience in Las Vegas, Nevada in March 2019.
|Name||Title||Franchised Company||City, State/Province/Country|
|Haley Anderson||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Trapp Realtors||Cedar Falls, IA|
|Allison Ascher||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Bradley||Bradley, IL|
|Mike Bolger||Sales Representative||Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty, Brokerage||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|Brett Caviness||Broker Associate, Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Menlo Park, CA|
|Melanie Colson||Broker Owner||Coldwell Banker France & Monaco||Tours, France|
|Josh Diaz||Broker Associate||Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley||Saint Helena, CA|
|David Espino||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Newport Beach, CA|
|Cyrus Fiene||Broker||Coldwell Banker Bain||Seattle, WA|
|Dan Gerlock||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Denver Central||Denver, CO|
|Irina Grinevich||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley||Saint Helena, CA|
|Michael Guidry||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Ingle Safari Realty||Lake Charles, LA|
|Avery Guzman||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Perimeter||Atlanta, GA|
|Andrew Homan||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker West Shell||Cincinnati, OH|
|Michael Hopp||Principle Broker||Coldwell Banker Morris||Bend, OR|
|Jessica Houghton||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Atlanta, GA|
|Gavin Hughes||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Apex||Cleburne, TX|
|Josh Huglen||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Burnet||Rochester, MN|
|Alissa Johns||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Porter County||Valparaiso, IN|
|Zev Kershman||Broker||Coldwell Banker Sarazen Realty||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Chris Kunz||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Sacramento-Metro||Sacramento, CA|
|Robin Mancoske||Trainer & Systems Coordinator||Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Career Center||Appleton, WI|
|Emily Matthews||Broker Associate||Coldwell Banker Kinard Realty||Dalton, GA|
|Andrea Ochoa||Commercial Director||Coldwell Banker Blue Moon Property||Ibiza, Spain|
|Chelsea Pettit||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Marietta, GA|
|Matt Sargent||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Snow & Wall||Murfreesboro, TN|
|Austin Solomon||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Action Realty||Schofield, WI|
|Elena Sweetser||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Colleyville, TX|
|Brittany Walker||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Gilroy, CA|
|Zachary Walkerlieb||Realtor®||Coldwell Banker Premier Realty||Las Vegas, NV|
|Nicole Wolf||Broker Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Westminster, CO|