The National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP) announced Tanya Reu-Narvaez, Realogy senior vice president of Human Resources, as the recipient of its coveted Pinnacle Award during its 2018 national convention in Palm Springs, California.
The Pinnacle Award is NAGLREP‘s highest honor, presented annually to those who are devoted to the success of NAGLREP and supportive of the LGBT community. Reu-Narvaez, a long-time proponent of diversity within the real estate industry, was instrumental in helping NAGLREP launch its first national conference five years ago and continues that strong support today.
“Tanya was a driving force in the growth and success of NAGLREP, including helping us launch our first national conference,” says Jeff Berger, founder, president and CEO of NAGLREP. “She is one of the real estate industry’s top proponents of diversity initiatives, and she played a major role in giving LGBT within the Realogy family a voice with the launch of its REAL Pride employee resource group.”
Realogy Support of NAGLREP National Convention:
Realogy had a strong presence at the convention through sponsorships, and executives and affiliated agents who appeared as featured speakers and panelists, including:
- John Peyton, president & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group
- Kevin Thompson, chief marketing officer, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates
- Jennifer Marchetti, chief marketing officer, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Craig Hogan, vice president, global luxury, Coldwell Banker
- Lauren Muehlethaler, director, luxury marketing, Coldwell Banker
- Jade Mills, NRT Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Beverley Hills, California
- Lucio Bernal, NRT Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Palm Springs, California
- Patrick Martin, NRT Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc., W. Hollywood, California
- Herman Chan, Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty, Berkeley, California
- Steve Abrams, CENTURY 21 S.G.R., Chicago