BHGRE Launches Social Media-Content Management Tool
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced the launch of a custom content management and publishing platform that will transform the way its network of real estate companies and affiliated sales associates execute their social media strategies. The new tool, developed by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, is exclusively available to the brand’s network at no additional cost.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate affiliated brokers and agents can now access, manage, share, customize and schedule the brand’s engaging lifestyle, thought leadership and real estate content along with their own local and business content in one dashboard. This new platform brings the full strength of the brand’s social media content strategies to life for busy agents and brokers who want to stand apart from their competition.
“Access to unique, engaging real estate and lifestyle content has been a hallmark of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate value proposition since day one,” said Jennifer Marchetti, Chief Marketing Officer of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. “With the launch of this platform, everyone in the brand’s network can become a social media expert—at no additional cost.
The feature set has been designed to help save our network valuable time and money. What’s more, it will help increase their competitiveness and enable them to professionally craft content that may have direct impact on their businesses.”
With the launch of this tool, the BHGRE® network is empowered to:
- Easily access original, high-performing brand content across all categories and share to social platforms including Facebook®, Twitter®, LinkedIn® and Pinterest® from a single dashboard.
- Schedule professional posts in advance on Facebook Business Pages and Twitter® to allow for efficient, consistent posting.
- Professionally highlight listings in their organic social feeds by quickly accessing listing data, customizing the listing post through personal branding, and sharing on social platforms.
- Efficiently access the BHGRE® image library to create original, professional-looking posts.
- Email links to articles and comment on posts in the convenience of the tool’s dashboard.
- Work flexibly with the tool thanks to its mobile-friendly platform.
- Add new feed sources to create a more customized, comprehensive content strategy.
“This platform has completely changed the way our company and our affiliated agents approach their social media strategies,” said Aaron Drussel, broker/owner of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Influence Partners. “Social media has become one of the most important ways real estate professionals can drive leads and grow their spheres.
For many, executing a professional and engaging social media strategy has historically been time and resource intensive. This tool takes the guesswork and challenges out of it thanks to the ease of use, great features and foundation of unique content from BHGRE.”