REAL Trends Launches 2020 Game Changers List of Top Growth Brokerage Firms
REAL Trends. Inc., the Trusted Source in residential brokerage, released today its second annual REAL Trend Game Changers list of industry professionals.
This year, REAL Trends targeted the top growth brokerage firms (between 2014-2018) and picked the leaders from the national networks and independents.
Our years of collecting data through the agent, team, brokerage and website rankings, CEO groups, and consulting work positions us like no other to know the inner workings of real estate brokerages. We used data from the REAL Trends 500 top brokerages to develop a list of 12 professionals who are changing the game of real estate. “These are truly an outstanding group of broker-leaders with impressive growth achievements,” says REAL Trends Founder and President Steve Murray.
Here are the 12 Game Changers, in order of highest growth percentage.
- Jennifer Arsenault, Vice President/Manager Broker, Keller Williams Realty Elite, Oklahoma
- Robert Lyszczarz, President, RE/MAX Select, NJ
- Daryl Rogers, President and Matt Cord, owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reliance Partners, Greater Northern California
- Todd Conklin, CEO, Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties, Colo.
- Bill Bullock, President & CEO, Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty, San Francisco, Calif.
- Jim D’Amico, President & CEO, CENTURY 21 North East, Massachusetts
- Scott Lauri, Co-owner, ERA Central Realty Group, New Jersey
- Jay and Michelle Macklin, co-founders, Platinum Living Realty, Arizona
- John Meesseman, CEO and Chief Agent Happiness Officer, Real Living Kee Realty, Michigan
- Tom Hosack, President and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty, Penn.
- Ashley Bowers, President, HomeSmart International, Arizona
- Sheryl Chinowth, CEO & Co-founder, Chinowth & Cohen Realtors, Oklahoma
“We sincerely believe in measuring performance over multiple years, because it’s the truest way to find out who is leading in the brokerage business,” says Murray. “This year’s group of Game Changers led their respective brands and models in growth of closed sides over a five-year period. We believe this is a mark of consistent persistence—how a leader establishes a culture of achievement and gets buy-in from the whole team and then gets it done.”
Through a weekly podcast series (available on iTunes and Google Play) called, “Game Changers,” we will highlight these 12 leaders to find out how they grew their brokerages and the secrets to their success. “Whether the growth was organic or through strategic mergers and acquisitions, it was impressive. Every brokerage leader can learn from their growth strategies,” says Editor-in-Chief of Content Tracey Velt.
The REAL Trends Game Changers list is based on the most current data from the REAL Trends 500 top real estate brokerages. We did not include 2019 data as it wasn’t available when preparing this report. The list is an annual list and will not be updated through the year. A new list will be publish in 2021.
ABOUT REAL Trends
REAL Trends is a privately-held, Colorado-based publishing, consulting and communications company specializing in the residential brokerage industry. REAL Trends provides a wide range of advisory services to a clientele of local, regional and national real estate organizations. REAL Trends’ areas of expertise include operational analysis, valuations, merger and acquisition advisory services, consumer and business research and strategic planning. Visit REAL Trends at www.realtrends.com.