AREA'SShort Hills , Chatham , Summit , Madison , Westfield , Livingston , New Providence , Millburn , Maplewood , South Orange , Montclair , , , Millburn, NJ
Visit http://sueadler.com/reviews/ to hear what our clients have to say!
Sue Adler Team
Keller Williams Realty
As an “Outlier” who grew up in the Real Estate business, Sue has proven that it’s possible to start over in any market and succeed. She was formerly the #2 Re/Max agent in PA before moving up to Short Hills NJ and starting over in 2004. As a partner in the Keller Williams Short Hills, Summit, Chatham and Livingston offices, she quickly turned what was once “Sue Who? and “Keller Who?” into household names in the NJ Midtown Direct real estate community.
The Sue Adler Team has been the #1 Keller Williams Team in NJ for the past ten years straight – and one of the top KW teams in the country ( we are selling a house every 3-4 days when the average agent sells 3-4 houses a year!) But that is NOT why you should hire us.
It’s scary to admit this, but I’ve been selling real estate for 25+ years! I also grew up in the business. My father owned the top real estate office in our area, so I learned from the best. Even after selling over 2000 homes in my career, I still love what I do and can’t imagine doing anything else.
We are a team of specialists. My role on the team is “Listing Specialist” and I’m proud to say that we have the best list to sale price ratio and days on market in our market area. We are also #1 in production for all of GSMLS for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
How do we do this and create a great overall consumer experience?
I have hired a team of specialists, strategists and consultants to ensure that our clients receive the highest caliber of service imaginable in the industry. Because we’re one of the highest producing teams in the country, our team attracts talent, and we are excited to get to work for you as your trusted advisors.
- Listed: Inman’s 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders in America 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Listed: Inman’s 33 People Changing The Real Estate Industry
- Recognized by Women’s Council of Realtors as One of The Leading Women in Real Estate
- Sue and her team were #1 in dollar volume closed production in GSMLS 2013, 2014, 2015 out of approx 7500 agents.
- She is the #1 Keller Williams Agent in New Jersey for dollar volume sold for 11 years straight! (2005-2015)
- Since 2007, The Sue Adler Team has ranked between 5 and 25 out of approx. 134,000 Keller Williams Agents Worldwide. ( top 10 for past 3 years)
- Sue is a partner in the Keller Williams Summit-Millburn-Short Hills-Chatham-Madison Office.
- REAL Trends Top 1000 Agents listed for past 6 years
- August 2010 Star Power Interview – Cover Story
- Broker Agent Magazine Cover Story 2008
- Wall Street Journal Top Real Estate Professionals 2010 to Present
- Top Agent Magazine Interview
- MSN Real Estate Interview with Sue and Two Clients on Smarter Ways to Sell Your Home Online
- Secrets of top selling agents webinar – Creating a Great Consumer Experience On and Offline
- What’s next in managing clients? – Inman News 2015
Sue’s Favorite Roles:
- Keeping our clients pulse on the market at all times! The happiest clients are the most informed clients. I keep my clients in the loop at all times so that their house is the stand out in the market. It’s better to be pro-active then reactive when selling in a Buyer’s Market.
- Being the connector! “When our buyers move here from out of the area, we feel very responsible for them, so we not only help with names of contractors, doctors, etc, but we LOVE to introduce our clients to each other (on facebook and in person) so that they make new friends right away. Friend me at www.facebook.com/sueadler if you’d like some introductions! Since most of our team’s buyers are moving in from out of the area, every year we have a Client Mix & Mingle Party to introduce everyone to each other.”
- Showcasing my listings! I dont want to give away ALL of my secrets online, but when we sit down during our consultation, I’ll fill you in!
- “Its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters; its the size of the fight in the dog.” This quote describes me perfectly! If you read my client testimonials, you will see this theme throughout – I go to bat for my team’s clients and am an advocate throughout the entire transaction.
- Mentoring my clients who own small businesses on how to grow their own businessesthrough the use of social media. ( this is a passion of mine!)
- Co-Founder of www.hearitdirect.com , Real Estate Consumer Panel Conferences – bringing the Consumer’s voice into the real estate industry.
International and Local Real Estate Conferences that Sue has been invited to speak at:
- Inman Global Connect NYC 2010, 2012
- Inman Connect San Francisco 2011 “Case Study – The Paperless Agent”
- Star Power Annual Conference Spotlight Presentations – 2010 Nashville, 2011 San Diego
- Various Keller Williams International Family Reunion and Mega Camp Panels every year since 2007
- Interviewed by Gary Keller for “Agent Mountain” on “What the Best do that the Rest Don’t”, “Using Social Media Strategically for growing your business” and “Effective Buyer Management Systems”.
- ORPI’, the Largest Real Estate Company in France’s Annual Convention 2011 – Paris
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Keynote Speaker Monmouth NJ 2010
- Real Estate Social Media Summit, Keynote Speaker, Allentown PA 2010
- Various Keller Williams Regional Events
- B.I.G Livingston Chapter – Social Media Presentation
- Hear It Direct
- Sales Mastery Conference, Palm Desert CA 2012
- Main stage interview with Gary Keller at Keller Williams Family Reunion, Phoenix AZ 2014 and Orlando 2015
Personal: I grew up in the Philly suburbs and was the #2 Remax agent in PA before I left to move to NJ to marry Peter, the perfect guy in the world for me. I started over in 2004, not knowing anyone ( I was “Sue who? helping to open up our new company called “Keller who?”) built a great lead generating website (when no one else even had one!) and the rest is history!
Peter and I have 3 daughters. Daryl and Abby Seitchik, from my first marriage, and Carolyn Jacoby, from Peter’s first marriage, and our child together is our adorable shih tzu ( who could pass for a webkin) , Toby Jacoby.
Peter is my client service partner in our business, and if you like the photography on our listings – shoot Peter an email and let him know. He takes tremendous pride in his work and in making sure our clients are getting everything they need – our clients love him!
Well, I’m rambling….. so signing off, but now it’s your turn. What can I learn about you and your family and how can I help you?
Yours to count on,
THE THOUSAND SALES VOLUME