REAL Trends Technology Comment: The New Kids on the Block
By Travis Saxton
When thinking of listing aggregators the first few that come to mind would be Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com. In today's update you will read two stories about homes.com and we recently published a story of how Market Leader (now proud owners of RealEstate.com) is embarking down a crowded path and into Zillow's market share. Keep an eye on these two (not new really but merging) listing aggregators and technology providers. Today we are announcing the beginning of a big partnership with RE/MAX and Homes.com another sign that the big three listing aggregators should pay close attention too.
Homes.com & RE/MAX Announce Partnership
Homes.com and RE/MAX just announced their new partnership which includes:
- Build and host the new remax.com
- Develop and host RE/MAX mobile apps suite. This includes the latest iPhone and Android apps just released.
- RE/MAX listings will be on Homes.com
- Homes Connect (Homes.com's marketing platform for pros) will be co- branded for use with RE/MAX agents
- Homes.com aggregates and displays the listing data which displays on remax.com